Alliance Church International Cemetery Alliance Christian Missionary Cemetery, המושבה הגרמנית, ירושלים, הרי יהודה, ישראל

Latitude 31°45′47.4″N
Longitude 35°13′15.79″E
Street רחוב רחל אמנו / רחוב עמק רפאים, המושבה הגרמנית
City ירושלים Jerusalem
County הרי יהודה
State/ Province ירושלים
Country ישראל



Alliance Church International Cemetery is located at #41 Emek Refaim עמק רפאים‎ Street, at the intersection of Rachel Imeinu רחל אמנו Street, in the German Colony המושבה הגרמנית, Jerusalem.
At the end of the 19th century, the cemetery was established by the American Presbyterian Church, originally known as the American Protestant Cemetery.
In 1927, the Christian Alliance Church assumed full ownership of the cemetery, and renamed it in the early 1990s.
Dr. Michael Oren cites: The Alliance Church Cemetery is the "most historic property on historic Emek Refaim Street in the German Colony".


  1. Grauel, John Stanley